The Alumni Association of the Advanced Construction Training Academy (ACTAAA) was formed in 2009 and is working to provide a range academic & social benefits for its members.
The Objectives of the Association;
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations between the ACTA and its Alumni.
- To promote the development of every member and to bring together members practicing the Quantity Surveying profession in various organizations.
- To safeguard the profession and foster more interest amongst persons practicing this profession.
- To give every possible assistance to ACTA to be able to produce QS professionals to the construction industry.
- To promote the professional upliftment of its membership through continuous professional development programs.